Motorsport Club Management System
Car Club has been designed specifically for Motor Racing Clubs to assist with the administration of membership and events. Reduce paperwork, avoid duplication of data and output MSA compliant documents direct from the system. It has an easy to use online facility, allowing members to enter and update their personal and car details, plus enter and pay for events securely, twenty four hours a day, using a PC, Tablet or Phone.
There’s no special software to install, an internet connection and current internet browser is all that is required.
- Personal details
- Membership status
- User defined Roles
- Next of Kin details
- Under 18 flag & Guardian details
- Licence Details
- Registered Cars
- Make, Model, Year, Engine size and Colour
- User definable Championship(s) and Classes
- Race eligibility function
- Race and Transponder numbers
- FIA Historic Technical passport
- Details of owner and nominated entrants
- View cars by Championship / Model etc
- User defined Seasons
- Event locations
- Start and End Dates
- Opening/Closing dates for online entry
- Personalised entry forms
- Generation of Sign-on sheets, Entry lists etc.
- User defined races for specific championships
- Race Fees
- Number of drivers
- Grid size
Members Online Facility
- View the Event calendar
- View the details of the cars they have registered with the club
- See at a glance, the events for which they have an eligible car(s)
- Quick race entry using existing user details
- Make multiple entries at the same time
- Make secure online payments with deferred payment date.
- View the details of any entries they have made
Often, the many complex tasks involved in running a Motorsport Club, have been carried out using inadequate systems, derived from other industries. Many essential processes are still completed manually using spreadsheets, with the potential for mix- ups and data errors. Approaching busy periods, such as race weekends, office staff are frequently tied up with the production and posting of documents and other paperwork, all of which is labour intensive and time costly.
The system is hosted in the “Cloud” which means there is no requirement to purchase specific hardware to run the system. All you need is an internet connection and a PC or Tablet with normal browser software such as Google Chrome, Safari etc. This also means that the system is available 24×7 from anywhere there is an internet connection. Backups and security upgrades are handled by us.
The system can be configured to suit individual club requirements and the product is under constant development with new features being added on a regular basis.